Thursday, August 6, 2009

The People Who Made Chicago Great

Today is one of those days I'll remember for a long time. After two months at working at Ruder Finn in Chicago, I fly home to Utah on Saturday. With people taking summer hours tomorrow, I took my camera to work to capture the memories, shall we say. I cannot say enough how much I LOVE and enjoy the people in the photos below. They were so good to me, good at their jobs, and always happy and hilarious.
The going away pizza party they threw for me and my fellow intern, Julie. Of course, my supervisor Zach (summer hours), Michael (ummm...) and Lauren (call) did not make an appearance.

Three of the happiest people you'll meet. My cubicle was on the other side of the hallway that had their offices lined up in a row, which was always entertaining and allowed me to know when everyone was going out to lunch!

This is the building our offices were in up on the 16th floor.

Switching gears...my other favorite people, the other BYU interns (and our buddy Patrick from Carnegie Mellon). This was from one of many of our good times and Uno nights.

Before watching the midnight opening of Harry Potter 6. Worst idea EVER...but also my favorite picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment